- Why not try carrot cake, apple cake, lemon drizzle cake or chocolate cake?
The mix is simple to use and provides a gorgeously rich tasting cake.
Low-fat almond flour
Finely-ground almonds where 80% of the fat is removed by cold pressing
- The fat is only from vegetable sources.
- Read more about Fiberfin here.
Starch from potato that makes the cake moist and keeps it soft.
Sukrin is a natural sugar substitute made of the sugar alcohol Erythritol, found naturally in e.g
- Read more about Sukrin here.
Sucralose is a sweetener , about 600 times sweeter than sugar, and it is used in a very small amount to enhance the sweet taste of Sukrin.
Fiber from chicory and psyllium husk
Plant fibers used to provide the proper consistency and to increase the fiber content.
Complete vegetable protein from peas.
Bicarbonate and disodium phosphate is the contents of regular baking powder.
Ordinary table salt (sodium chloride).
Mono and diglycerides of fatty acids
- You can create a variety of delicious, moist cakes from one easy mix!
Use it as it is, or as a base to make your own creation
- Fiberfin has beneficial effect on digestion, bacterial flora and immune system
- Acts as an acidity regulator, and also controls the raising of the cake.
- pears, melons and mushrooms
- Read more about low-fat almond flour here.
Fiberfin is natural, gluten-free flour containing 60% resistant starch
- Erythritol is produced in a natural fermentation process and there are no artificial additives in Sukrin
- Used to bind water and fat and to give the cake a nice crust and firm consistency
Low-fat almond flour, Fibrefine (natural resistant starch from corn), potato starch, sweetener: Sukrin (Erythritol) and Sucralose, pea protein, fibre (chicory, psyllium), raising agent (sodium bicarbonate, disodium diphosphate), salt, emulsifier ( mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids), aroma, citric acid (acidity regulator).
Preheat oven to 175 C.
In a bowl, mix 4 large eggs, 200 ml water and 100 ml oil (or half oil, half buttermilk or Quark for an even healthier and just as tasty cake! We like to use cold-pressed rapeseed oil)
Add the bag contents and whisk until the batter is smooth.
Add flavourings if required.
Pour into a greased and lined 20 cm cake tin, or 12 hole muffin tin with cupcake liners.
Bake in the middle of the oven for about 30 mins for a large cake, 20 mins for cupcakes.
Sukrin Ltd is the UK arm of Funksjonell Mat AS. A Norwegian company founded in 2007 that produces innovative food products for health conscious consumers.
All our products are developed from natural ingredients by our team of nutritionists in Norway. We are constantly working to develop new products such as the latest addition to our range, the amazing Sukrin Gold.
Demand has risen enormously and we are now established in most countries in Europe. We are now launching our products in the UK where they will be marketed under the Sukrin brand.
Funksjonell Mat AS