- Developed by our team of nutritionists in Norway, the ingredients for our wonderfully seedy low-carb bread are carefully blended and packed under the strictest conditions to ensure our mix remains gluten-free
- Sukrin low-carb bread can be enjoyed by vegetarians and vegans.
Really easy to make, all you need to do is add water and bake, no proofing or kneading required
- Sukrin low-carb bread also makes great toast
- Incredibly low in carbs, our bread is perfect for those who follow a low carb lifestyle
- Sukrin bread mix contains no artificial colours, additives or preservatives, and is made with non-GMO ingredients.
Our bread is wonderful for those on special diets, and those who simply want to make healthier choices
- Low carb bread
Chia and Hemp
Only 1g carb per slice - 18% Fibre
Easy to bake, just add water, no kneading or proofing
Free from gluten, egg, sugar, wheat, dairy, yeast, soya
Great taste and texture
Bakes a 400g loaf
Vegetarian Society Approved
At last a delicious gluten-free bread with only 1 carb per slice and no compromise on taste or texture
- As well as being gluten-free, and so suitable for coeliacs, our bread, unlike many other dietary breads available, contains no yeast and so is also suitable for Candida sufferers
- With it’s great taste and texture, our bread is delicious on it’s own, with soup or as a sandwich
- You can even add flavourings to the raw bread mix such as olives and sundried tomato, or sultanas and walnuts, to make an extra tasty treat.
Fibre (from sugar beet, chicory and peas, Sukrin Fibrefine (resistant corn starch), seeds snd kernals (sunflower, sesame, flax)pea protein, hemp protein,erythritol, chia flour, mineral salt (sodium chloride and potassium chloride), raising agents (bicarbonate, glucono delta-lactone).
Preheat your oven to 180ºC (Gas Mark 4).
Put the bread mix into a bowl and add the amount of water specified on the pack. Mix well and leave the mix to rest for three minutes to thicken. Spoon directly on a baking tray lined with parchment, smoothing into a loaf shape with your spoon. Place in the oven and bake for 70-80 minutes until golden. Remove from tin or tray and allow your loaf to cool completely on a rack.
The bread is best kept in a bag in the refrigerator, where it will last for 4 to 5 days. May also be sliced and frozen.
5 out of 5
By Anna | Posted on: 04/10/2016
It's so delicious that we keep on buying this bread mix, it just tastes amazing and on top of that it's healthy, too.