- The flour is gluten-free, particularly rich in fibre and low in carbohydrates.
You can replace up to 25% of wheat flour in traditional baking recipes with coconut flour, and get a good reduction of calories and carbohydrates
- If you want to swap other gluten-free flours with coconut flour, you can basically replace 100%, but we recommend using coconut flour in combination with other flours for best results.
Since coconut flour is rich in fibre, it absorbs more liquid than most other flours
- Coconut flour is made only from organic coconut which is dried, fat reduced and finely ground
- You will also get a solid fibre supplement
- Therefore, you can reduce the amount of coconut flour when you swap with wheat flour (around 40%)
- (Add one egg per 30g coconut flour)
Coconut flour is often used in protein bars and “protein baking”, often in combination with protein powder
- It also helps promote a healthy immune system, thyroid health, and also helps to promote and stabilize healthy blood sugar levels.
Sukrin Coconut Flour is high in lauric acid
- The flour has a natural sweet taste that allows you to use less sweetening
- The flour comes from the dried meat of coconuts, which is finely ground
- This means that not only is coconut flour healthy for digestion, but it will also help you feel fuller faster and stay fuller for longer.
Sukrin Coconut Flour is high in manganese
- Manganese is helpful in absorption of many different minerals including choline, biotin, vitamin C, and thiamine
- Sukrin Coconut flour is rich in protein, and is great for adding protein to your diet either in your cooking, or as a supplement.
Sukrin Coconut flour is very rich in fibre
- It is also recommended to add an extra egg when baking with large amounts of coconut flour
- Coconut flour is also suitable as a natural thickener in sauces.
The nutritional content of coconut will vary from harvest to harvest
- It is also known to help promote healthy skin and thyroid health.
- At the same time, you should add the equivalent amount of liquid (test with small amounts until you get the consistency you want)
- Lauric acid is a healthy saturated fat which is essential for immune health
- We have gathered information to calculate the truest average, and will use the nutrient content below for the upcoming packaging.
Benefits of Coconut Flour
Sukrin Coconut Flour is gluten-free
Energy: 1339 kJ/320 kcal
Fat: 12 g
-of which saturated: 11 g
Carbohydrate: 9 g
-of which sugars: 9 g
Dietary Fibre: 50g
Protein: 19 g
Salt: 0 g