- The name actually comes from the toasted bread which is typically served with a variety of savoury vegetable spreads
- Sunita bruschetta spreads are made to an authentic Italian recipe, using the finest organically grown ingredients
- try them on toast, bread or rice cakes
- Or enjoy them as a dip with your favourite crudites.
- Bruschetta - pronounced brusceta - is a traditional Italian appetiser (antipasto)
- The result is fresh, vibrant flavours and a satisfying consistency
George Skoulikas Ltd began business in 1977 importing olive oil and olives from Greece and has developed a specialist range of delicious natural and organic Mediterranean foods under the brands Sunita and Hellenic Sun.
George Skoulikas Ltd.