- They also happen to be very tasty, and make a lovely cookie! We've added in some plump sultanas, a touch of coconut and flakes of quinoa
- Can be made dairy free using dairy free spread or even better with coconut oil replacing the butter.
- Quinoa is a superfood that provides a whole host of vitamins and protein and a delicious nutty flavour
- It is great in this flapjack, but also amazing with stir-frys, casseroles and roast vege salads - give it a try.
Very easy to make - just add butter and honey
- Oats are well documented as a great energy source for growing bodies, providing a slow-release source of carbohydrates that help you feel fuller for longer
Wholegrain rolled oats, stoneground wholemeal plain flour, desiccated coconut, sultanas, unrefined demerara sugar, quinoa flakes, bicarbonate of soda.
Sweetpea Pantry Ltd