- The immune system is the detection and neutralization by invading pathogens such as viruses, bacteria and fungi
- Spirulina has appeared that can stimulate various functions of the immune system by strengthening it and making the action more
- It is rich in gamma – linolenic acid, while still containing alpha – linolenic and linoleic acid, ingredients that enhance the antibacterial activity of alpha- linolenic acid, while for the action of gamma- linolenic acid, several studies have highlighted the antimicrobial activity against different strains of bacteria
- All these substances confirm the action as antibacterial element
- Too this action of spirulina has a strong detoxifying capacity by stimulating tissues and organs which are necessary for the elimination of toxins from the body.
Spirulina is seaweed, the most common form as a natural dietary supplement is a tablet that is used as filler in the gaps left by dietary protein
- Protein is a key component of maintaining and building of body tissues, and is constantly necessary
- Spirulina has the ability to replenish the gaps left as it can provide up to 70% protein
- Spirulina can provide even more positive elements in organism because of its recommendation.
Astra Medical Hellas Superfoods