- Fresh acai has an ORAC (oxygen-radical absorbance capacity) value of 184 µmolTE/g compared with cultivated blueberries at 32 and wild blueberries at 61 µmolTE/g.
The energy of acai comes from essential fatty acids
- Acai contains 30 times more polyphenols than red wine and 3-6 times as many polyphenols as blueberries
- Most of the carbohydrate intake (67% overall) from consumption of Acai powder is fiber (62.5%) of which 59% is insoluble fiber.
Acai powder contains almost no sugar and has a GI <1, making it suitable for sugar free diets
- From the daily dose you also get 21% of the RDA of iron
- Superfruit’s capsules contain no fillers
- Acai powder contains polyunsaturated omega 6 (3%) and mono-unsaturated omega 9 (13%)
- The capsule itself is made of vegetable cellulose and is therefore 100% Vegetarian.
Organic freeze-dried Açaí berry powder (Euterpe oleracea Mart.). The fruit comes from Brazil. Vegetable capsules: cellulose.
This product should not be taken by people who know they are hypersensitive to Açaí fruit.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Recommended dosage: 2 capsules daily with meals. Recommended dose should not be exceeded.
Superfruit Scandinavia AB