- Acai contains 30 times more polyphenols than red wine and 3-6 times as many polyphenols as blueberries
- Superfruit’s Acai powder is a concentrated source of polyphenol antioxidants
- Superfruit’s Acai is the most highly concentrated acai powder commercially available
- The powder can be mixed in water, juice, smoothies and yogurt and provides more than 6000 ORAC units per 3g daily dose.
The energy of acai comes from essential fatty acids
- Acai powder contains polyunsaturated Omega 6 (3%) and mono-unsaturated Omega 9 (13%)
- From the daily dose you also get 21% of the RDA of iron.
- Most of the carbohydrate intake (67% overall) from consumption of Acai powder is fiber (62.5%) of which 59% is insoluble fiber.
Acai powder contains almost no sugar and has a GI <1, making it suitable for sugar free diets
- Fresh acai has an ORAC (oxygen-radical absorbance capacity) value of 184 µmolTE/g compared with cultivated blueberries at 32 and wild blueberries at 61 µmolTE/g
Organic freeze-dried Açai powder (Euterpe oleracea Mart.).
Nutritional Information per 100g
Energy 1546 kJ / 368 kcal
Fat 22 g
whereof saturated fat 6 g
Carbohydrates 4 g
whereof sugar 0 g
Fiber 62 g
Protein 7 g
Salt 0 g
Iron 100 mg (714% DRI)
Vitamin E 30,3 mg (253% DRI)
Omega 9 fatty acids 13 g
Omega 6 fatty acids 3 g
Usage: 1-2 tablespoons (about 3-6g) daily. Açaí powder is easily mixed with water or with other beverages, yoghurt and smoothies.
Storage: Store in a dry place at room temperature and away from children. Once opened should be refrigerated and consumed within 30 days, seal tightly.
Superfruit Scandinavia AB