- Here almond trees have been grown and cultivated for centuries
- Almond Flour contains less than 5g of carbs per 100g and is perfect for the LCHF diet
- Almonds composition result in a lasting feeling of fullness and satisfaction, which are also important in low carbohydrate diets.
Almond Flour is super delicious in muffins, pancakes and cookies, like macrons
- Organically Certified
Superfruit’s almond flour comes from southern Spain, where almonds are organically farmed by cooperatives
- Superfruit’s extra fine Almond Flour is made from blanched almonds, which give the best results in baking and cooking
- In addition to being low in carbohydrates, almond flour contains 5% dietary fiber, more than 50% fat and almost 20% protein
- You can also use Almond Flour for breading with
- In baking, it usually works well to substitute part of the wheat flour with almond flour and uses more eggs and liquid.
Organic Almond Flour.
Allergy: May contain traces of nuts!
Nutritional Information: Per 100g
Energy 2560 kJ / 610 kcal
Fat 55 g
whereof saturated fat 5 g
Carbohydrates 6 g
whereof sugar 5 g
Fiber 8 g
Protein 19 g
Salt 0 g
Superfruit Scandinavia AB