- Barley Grass has been cultivated for thousands of years
- Superfruit’s Barley Grass is organically grown and dried immediately after it is cut in order to preserve its nutrients
- Try adding flavor to your green drink with different ingredients such as fresh ginger, lime, apple and sweeten it with Superfruit’s RAW Agave Syrup or Sweet
- Start by adding a teaspoon of Barley Grass and then increase the amount up to one tablespoon.
- It's a great way to boost your smoothie or freshly squeezed juice with chlorophyll and tastes quite similar to wheat grass, but not as sweet.
Superfruit’s organic Barley Grass powder can be used in smoothies, drinks and cooking
Organic barley grass powder (Hordeum vulgare L.)
Nutritional Information per 100g
Energy 1239 kj / 295 kcal
Fat 3 g
whereof saturated fat 1 g
Carbohydrates 34 g
whereof sugar 2 g
Fiber 26 g
Protein 20 g
Salt 0 g
Storage: Dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
Superfruit Scandinavia AB