- They can also be eaten as a snack, mixed into mueslis, smoothies or used in cooking such as in salads
- Superfruit’s cranberries are sweetened with apple juice before being dried & enjoyed
- Cranberries sweetened with apple juice have a lower GI than cranberries sweetened with real sugar
- Superfruit’s dried cranberries can be eaten as they are: a handful per day
- Superfruit’s cranberries are organically grown.
74% Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon L.), Apple Juice, Sunflower Oil.
Nutritional information per 100g
Energy 1352 kJ / 322 kcal
Fat 0,3 g
whereof saturated fat 0,1 g
Carbohydrates 75,9 g
whereof sugar 62,2 g
Fiber 5,1 g
Protein 1,4 g
Salt 0,0 g
Storage: Store in a cool dark place. Once opened best stored in the refrigerator.
Superfruit Scandinavia AB