- Hemp is assumed to have originated in the Himalayas and is an annual herb that grows very quickly, is durable and robust, and at harvest the entire plant can be used for various purposes
- Hemp seeds taste great even in stews, meatballs and sprinkled on steaks
- They can also be ground into a paste similar to peanut butter and used as a tasty topping that has a round, rich and nutty flavor
- They can also make a tasty, filling, and nutritious snack on their own.
Hemp seeds are without question in the Superfoods category
- Our shelled hemp seeds are treated using modern technology to insure that the nutritional content is kept at its highest and they are therefore kept cool during treatment
- Take a look, our Hemp Protein contains 45% protein, 10% omega-fats and 20% dietary fiber!
Superfruit’s Hemp seeds are RAW and Certified Organic according to EU Regulation 834/2007.
- Hemp is one of man's oldest cultivated plants and has been cultivated for at least six thousand years
- Hemp seeds are a very rich source of high quality protein and essential amino acids
- The fibers in the stems are used for paper, rope and fabric.
Shelled hemp seeds can be used in muesli, porridge, smoothies, salads, and baking
Nutritional Information per 100g
Energy 2634 kJ / 627 kcal
Fat 44 g
whereof saturated fat 0 g
Carbohydrates 10 g
whereof sugar 0 g
Fiber 28 g
Protein 34 g
Salt 0 g
Iron 14 mg (100% DRI)
Magnesium 483 mg (129% DRI)
Phosphorus 1160 mg (166% DRI)
Vitamin E 90 mg (750% DRI)
Storage: Store in a cool dark place. Once opened best stored in the refrigerator.
Superfruit Scandinavia AB