- One of them includes the rarely spoken of Omega 7 which is an essential fatty acid that the body itself produces
- But as we age our production of it lessens
- Omega 7
Buckthorn contains the essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9
- Our diets do not contain much Omega 7 fatty acids
- Seabuckthorn contains loads of essential nutrients and is one of the berries that have the most complete nutritional profile along with Goji berries
- Therefore it’s good to stock up on Omega 7
- Besides containing essential fatty acids Seabuckthorn is rich in Vitamin C and Beta-carotene.
Powder Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides L.).
This product should not be taken by people who know they are hypersensitive to Seabuckthorn berries. Dietary supplements do not replace a varied diet.
Nutritional Information: Per 100 g
Energy 2062 kJ / 491 kcal
whereof saturated fat 13g
whereof monounsaturated fat 15g
whereof polyunsaturated fat 5g
whereof sugar 18g
Dosage: 1 tablespoon (about 3 g) daily. Seabuckthorn Powder is easily mixed with the juices, other beverages, yoghurt and smoothies. Recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
Storage: Store in a dry place at room temperature and away from children. Opened container should be refrigerated, sealed well and consumed within 30 days.
Superfruit Scandinavia AB