- Spirulina is a blue-green microalgae that lives in both fresh and sea water
- Spirulina is one of nature's most concentrated sources of food, rich in protein and chlorophyll.
Spirulina comes from Central America and Africa and is one of the first photosynthetic organisms on the planet
- Spirulina contains protein, carotenoids, chlorophyll and phycocyanin
- Superfruit’s spirulina is certified organic
- Today, Spirulina is grown and cultivated in large freshwater ponds under controlled conditions
- You can use Spirulina Powder in smoothies and cooking.
Nutritional value per 100g:
Energy 1503 kJ / 358 kcal
Fat 8 g
whereof saturated fat 1 g
Carbohydrates 8 g
whereof sugar 0 g
Fiber 7 g
Protein 60 g
Salt 1 g
Total carotenoids > 400 mg
Chlorophyll > 1100 mg
Dosage: Start with small doses of ½ -1 teaspoon to get used to it and gradually increase up to a ½ -1 tbsp.
Storage: Store in a dry place at room temperature and away from children.
Superfruit Scandinavia AB