Swift Milk Pan - Claret.
- The Pan measures 13.5 centimetres in diameter and 7.5cm deep, with a capacity of 670ml
- It is dishwasher safe
- Suitable for any type of hob including induction
- And oven safe
- Designed to brighten up any kitchen
- This retro-style Milk Pan is perfect for making hot chocolate
- Serving food at the table or heating baked beans over a campfire
Vintage Home enamelware is a collection of retro-style, hand-enamelled cookware and accessories, which includes kitchen storage pots, mugs and coffee pots, stove top and oven-to-table cookware. This is the toughest and best quality enamelware Dexam have ever found in 20 years of searching. Manufactured in Europe from high quality steel to strict quality parameters, it is hand enamelled and fired to 800C, which provides a durable, smooth surface which is resistant to chipping, sticking, staining and scratching. The secret is in its double dipped enamel process which makes it highly chip-resistant and maintains its glossy surface. We have tested it in-house to make sure that it can be used on all types of hob and is easy to keep clean. Handles can become hot with use, so we recommend you use an oven glove.
The whole range comes in a contemporary palette of 4 colours that you can mix and match: Dove, a delicate grey; creamy Buttermilk; Aubergine, an opulent purple; and introducing Claret, a rich, warm red; all with contrasting pale cream interiors.