- It aids healing of the skin regardless of the cause of the damage
- Gotu Kola has an important action in stimulating connective tissue and collagen production
- Gotu Kola has even been shown to improve growth of the hair and nails and even helps keep cellulite at bay! Gotu Kola also strengthens blood vessels and helps in the treatment of varicose veins and their complications.
Gotu Kola was revered by the ancients as an anti-ageing herb
- Whilst it helps keep skin young by encouraging collagen production, we also have found that people using it have improved mental functions and better concentration.
- It will help with burns, wounds, ulcers (varicose ulcers included), eczema and dermatitis, surgical wounds and other diseases that damage the skin such as TB, Leprosy, Scleroderma, Lupus, keloids etc
Take 20 drops of Swiss Herbal Remedies Gotu Kola tincture, three times daily, before meals. Mix with a little water.
Swiss Herbal Remedies
Swiss Herbal Remedies Ltd