- Dopamine is one of the brain's 'happy' chemicals, i.e
- the higher your dopamine levels the stronger, better and happier you feel
- High dopamine levels in men stimulate the pituitary gland to release leutenising hormone
- This circulatory effect is also useful for those with high blood pressure and hardening of the arteries
- This is the major body repair hormone and is currently being used in anti-ageing therapy
- This enhances libido, increases strength and lean muscle tissue and makes you feel great
- Another chemical terrestrioside -F enhances the libido in both men and women.
Another interesting modern finding is that Tribulus dilates the coronary arteries around the heart and therefore benefits heart disease sufferers
- It certainly helps to relieve itching and irritation.
- But why inject growth hormone when you can make more of your own with the help of Tribulus? It is quite astonishing that the ancients were so accurate about this herb.
There is also a chemical in Tribulus called a furoctanol biglycoside which enhances sperm production and motility thereby increasing male fertility
- In both the male and the female high dopamine levels lead to increased growth hormone output
- How Tribulus works:
Because the harmine in Tribulus acts as a MAOI, this leads to higher levels of dopamine in the brain
- This in turn leads to an increase in testosterone levels
- Again, this reinforces the traditional Chinese use, and as Tribulus increases blood flow to the kidney it is diuretic just like Charaka said.
Tribulus is also found as a pivotal ingredient in the famous Chinese eczema treatment that has been so popular in recent times
- Lots of orthodox anti-depressants are in fact MAOI's and by adjusting levels of brain chemicals like this, mood is elevated slowly and surely
Tribulus should not be taken if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. It should not be taken by anyone with a psychosis, schizophrenia or phaeochromocytoma.
Do not combine Tribulus with any other psychoactive medication; tranquillisers, sedatives, stimulants (even over the counter de-congestants such as ephedrine), anti-depressants.
Take 40 drops of Swiss Herbal Remedies Tribulus tincture, in the morning, before 12.00 noon. Mix with a little water.
Swiss Herbal Remedies
Swiss Herbal Remedies Ltd