- These saponins share the same basic 4 ring structure as human steroid hormones such as the female hormones oestrogen and progestrone
- It will help to reduce symptoms such as hot flushes and because it has a mild anti-inflammatory effect, ease joint aches and pains too
- It is a useful aid to withdrawal from HRT
- It is best taken internally, although it has actually found its way into creams
- This herb contains a specific group of phyto-oestrogens called the steroidal saponins
- Because of its chemistry wild yam is perfect in the treatment of menopausal problems
- In fact, wild yam used to be the starting point for the manufacture of drugs such as oestrogen
- Great with Dong Quai, black cohosh and Damask Rose.
Take 20 drops of Swiss Herbal Remedies wild yam tincture, three times daily, before meals. Mix with a little water.
Swiss Herbal Remedies
Swiss Herbal Remedies Ltd