- Adjusting the air terminal for commissioning is quick and easy
- Ability to integrate stylish grilles to fit interior design scheme.
- Allows connection to architectural grilles - no air valves necessary
- Enables commissioning to be carried out prior to fixings ceiling boards
- 125mm Round Spigot
- Commissioning rates can be tested prior to ceilings being fixed - giving peace of mind that air flow rates can be achieved and reducing the necessity of costly remedial work
- Integral flow control device cannot easily be tampered with by the occupant - which could negatively impact on system performance
When installing a centralised mechanical extract system into a dwelling, the air flow rates need to be balanced and commissioned at the internal terminals to ensure the correct rates are achieved. An integral flow control device allows the required air flow rates to be easily set and an architectural grille directly fitted to the plenum - regardless of the installation stage.
Tools to fix and commission the system
To help adjust the integral flow control device for commissioning and balancing, we also offer a Flow Control Adjustment Kit - code DOMFCAK1.
To download installation instructions for our Rigid Duct Flow Control Plenum (540-FC) please click here .
To download, please click the links below: