- Performance has been tested by the Building Research Establishment (BRE)
- Smoothly channels air through the duct bend in a uniform flow
- Reduces air speed through the bend to lower system noise
- The colour of the internal vanes as shown in the image is illustrative (manufactured in white).
- Significantly reduces duct bend resistance for improved air flow and overall energy usage
Domus Green Line high efficiency 90° duct bends have been specifically designed to enable a uniform flow of air through the section of duct, reducing the duct bend resistance by up to 60% and lowering the air speed. All of which results in a quieter and more efficient ventilation system.
Typical air flow through a standard bend
Typical air flow through a Domus Green Line bend