- Many studies throughout the world have confirmed its efficacy
- It has a searching system which gives an audible signal once the acupuncture point has been located
- The Acu-Pen is designed for patients to treat themselves, enabling repetitive self-treatments, cutting the cost of professional time and treatment costs
- It comes with a detailed booklet which shows the major acupuncture points.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) has listed the following conditions that have been shown through controlled trials to be treated effectively by traditional acupuncture - flu and upper respiratory infections, headaches, migraine, low back pain, sciatica, knee pain, toothache, muscle and joint pain, tennis elbow, diarrhoea, constipation, insomnia, and many other conditions.
- You control the duration and intensity
- The medical profession increasingly recognises the contribution that can be made by acupuncture in the relief of many complaints
- It then applies a gentle low-intensity current to stimulate the point, enabling you to treat any condition that acupuncture can help
- However, as many of us have various concerns about needles and the cost and time constraints mean a full course of treatment does not happen.
The new Acu-Pen delivers acupuncture stimulation electronically, in a painless and non-invasive way
- It has three user selectable programme modes 1) Blood circulation 2) Muscle stimulation and 3) Analgesic pain relief
Copyright © Tools for Energy
Takionic Products (SR-3 International)