- TENA Comfort Normal with ConfioAir is fully breathable, dermatologically tested and therefore promotes healthy skin for individual users
- The unique bowl shape provides leakage security and the textile-like material feels very soft
- ConfioAir allows skin to breathe
- Unique bowl shape for comfort and leakage security
- To be worn with TENA fixation pants for body-close fit
- Available in 5 levels of absorbency
- Fast liquid absorption and a highly absorbent core provide lasting dryness
- Odour Neutralizer reduces the effect of ammonia odour
- Wetness indicator shows when it is time to change
- Security for frequent moderate leakage in need of extra absorbency
- Bowl shaped for comfort and reliable absorption
At TENA we’re committed to developing products and services that minimise the impact of incontinence on people’s everyday lives. In doing so, we recognise the many emotive issues around the condition. That’s why we want to share what we’ve learnt and help dispel the many myths and taboos that persist, even today.
With over 40 years of experience, TENA is the worldwide leader in the management of incontinence, providing products and services for individuals and healthcare services throughout 90 countries. We are at the forefront of developing products that meet the needs of individuals, carers, clinicians and healthcare services around the world.
TENA is dedicated to the idea that incontinence shouldn’t stop people from leading a full and happy life. This lies at the core of everything we do: whether we’re developing products and services, promoting best practice continence care within healthcare institutions or broadening public understanding.
In an ageing society it’s inevitable that increasing numbers require hands-on care either at home with their loved ones or in professional residential care. For care-giving relatives incontinence care can be a physically, emotionally and economically demanding role. We want to provide the best advice, support and products we can to help them provide the best quality of life for themselves as well as the person they care for.
With TENA’s experience working with healthcare professionals we continue to develop more effective products, services and educational materials that maximise patient care while also taking into account the needs of carers and the economic realities of large-scale healthcare provision.
All material is dermatologically tested to promote skin health.
Fast acting, highly absorbent core provides leakage security
FeelDry technology rapidly wicks away even large volumes of urine into the product core. The urine remains locked in the core even under pressure, keeping it away from the skin, for enhanced comfort.
The Odour Neutralizer reduces the effect of ammonia odour
The Odour Neutralizer reduces the effect of ammonia odour, giving a feeling of freshness and dignity.
Wetness indicator shows when it is time to change
The wetness indicator on the outside of the product turns from yellow to blue when it is time to change.
Quick and easy identification
Colour coded absorbency level and clear product type indicators on product and pack.
TENA is the leading specialist in urinary incontinence and bladder weakness, offering advanced solutions, support and advice for millions of people worldwide.
Their mission is clearly defined: to improve the lives of people living or working with bladder weakness or incontinence around the world.
S.C.A Hygiene Products Ltd