- It features our unique Dry Fast Core™, Everyday Freshness™ and TENA Odour Control™
- Specifically designed for night-time protection;
- Odour Control™ reduces the risk of odour for freshness and discretion;
- Dry Fast Core™ with improved absorption, locks in liquid more quickly;
- Single wrapped for your convenience;
- Body Shape™ elastic sides for excellent body fit;
- There’s also a fully breathable outer layer for extra comfort, while the double absorbency layer offers increased absorption, leaving you feeling confident and fresh all night.
- Superior absorption for excellent leakage security;
- With 36% more absorbency than TENA Lady Extra Plus, TENA Lady Maxi Night is perfect for those who require extra security and confidence at night
- Breathable textile backsheet for better air circulation and a feeling of freshness;
- Textile-like surface next to your body;
- Absorption: 360ml (this is quoted for guidance only, and is not a technical rating).
- Adhesive strip holds the pad securely in place in underwear;
At TENA we’re committed to developing products and services that minimise the impact of incontinence on people’s everyday lives. In doing so, we recognise the many emotive issues around the condition. That’s why we want to share what we’ve learnt and help dispel the many myths and taboos that persist, even today.
With over 40 years of experience, TENA is the worldwide leader in the management of incontinence, providing products and services for individuals and healthcare services throughout 90 countries. We are at the forefront of developing products that meet the needs of individuals, carers, clinicians and healthcare services around the world.
TENA is dedicated to the idea that incontinence shouldn’t stop people from leading a full and happy life. This lies at the core of everything we do: whether we’re developing products and services, promoting best practice continence care within healthcare institutions or broadening public understanding.
In an ageing society it’s inevitable that increasing numbers require hands-on care either at home with their loved ones or in professional residential care. For care-giving relatives incontinence care can be a physically, emotionally and economically demanding role. We want to provide the best advice, support and products we can to help them provide the best quality of life for themselves as well as the person they care for.
With TENA’s experience working with healthcare professionals we continue to develop more effective products, services and educational materials that maximise patient care while also taking into account the needs of carers and the economic realities of large-scale healthcare provision.
TENA is the leading specialist in urinary incontinence and bladder weakness, offering advanced solutions, support and advice for millions of people worldwide.
Their mission is clearly defined: to improve the lives of people living or working with bladder weakness or incontinence around the world.
© Copyright SCA Hygiene Products AB
S.C.A Hygiene Products Ltd