- It has a 98% correlation to mother's milk and a 97% correlation with whey protein
- Over time the Mayans and Aztecs adopted cacao into their own cultures, incorporating the drink into ceremonial rituals and even using cocoa beans as currency
- that protein plant protein, vegan, vegetarian nutrition mixes are the perfect addition to any nutrition plan.
- No other food in the world is known to contain as many mood-improving substances as cacao.
BROWN RICE PROTEIN:
Rice protein with raw cacao is an excellent alternative to dairy protein
- Cacao also came to play a medicinal role, used to treat a range of afflictions, from smallpox and yellow fever to cholera and snakebites
- It is famous not only for its unique taste, but also for its therapeutic and nutritional properties
- Cacao is a top source of antioxidants and it contains an abundance of magnesium and iron
- Cacao was first cultivated by the Olmecs in Mexico as early as 1000 BC and was used to make fortifying beverages
- Our rice protein powder starts with organically certified, non-GM rice.
Our raw cacao comes from the cacao tree, native to the fertile forests of South America
- HEALTH BENEFITS:
Brown rice protein is a complete plant protein that helps support healthy muscles, skin, hair and nails
- It wasn’t until the Spanish arrived in the 1500's that cacao was introduced to Europe
- Here, the cacao drink was sweetened by adding sugar, cinnamon then heated to improve its texture
- It is widely recognised for the naturally occurring chemicals it contains which stimulate the happy centres in our brain
- The generic name – Theobroma – literally translates to ‘food of the gods’
Modern Evolved products Ltd