- Written by renowned jewellery crafter and first Ambassador for Swarovski Elements, Dorothy Wood, The Knotting & Braiding Bible is the essential guide to knotting and braiding techniques for jewellery craft
- The book covers kumihimo (braiding), plaiting, knotting (including macram+®) and fusion, with techniques for adding beads, using different cords/wire and attaching findings
- All the instructions have step by step photography to make them suitable for beginners
- Choose from a selection of contemporary jewellery, accessories and home d+®cor projects to create beautiful gifts and home decorations.
- Learn how to master hundreds of knotting and braiding techniques to create stunning jewellery designs and accessories
Article Code Paton:
Article Code Rowan: