- Cashew Butter is also renowned for its copper, potassium, zinc and vitamin B6 content.
Cashew Butter is used in thousands of TPW™ recipes across our community, but can also be attacked directly with a large spoon! Why? Because every tub of TPW™ Cashew Butter is made with the finest cashew nuts and slowly roasted to maximise flavour
- Click on the Product Profile to see full product information for your absolute peace of mind.
- This of course means without all the nasty additives you get a healthier, ultra pure nut butter
- What’s left is a great-tasting, nutritionally versatile butter that fits into almost any diet plan.
Natural source of fibre & protein
Ultra pure with no added salt or sugar
Made from the finest roasted cashews
How Is Cashew Butter Made?
THE PROTEIN WORKS™ Cashew Butter is made from ground, roasted cashews
- Each ingredient supplier must pass rigorous audits and checks before being given the TPW™ quality seal of approval.
How is Your Cashew Butter Made?
Traceability, quality, and consistency are the three things we demand on every single ingredient
- This is our philosophy that flows through every product we manufacture and sets us apart in the world of sports nutrition today
- At TPW™ we also find the result is a more wholesome, naturally tasting product - just like Mother Nature intended.
Why is Cashew Butter Healthy?
Cashew Nut Butter is packed with goodness
- Also, unlike many other products on the market, ours proudly contains no added sugar or salt
- These are scientifically proven through independent research and officially approved by the European Food and Safety Authority:
Protein has been found to contribute to the maintenance of muscle mass, to contribute to the maintenance of normal bones & to a growth in muscle mass
Potassium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, to normal muscle function & to the maintenance of normal blood pressure
Copper contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
Copper and Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system & to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism & to normal cognitive function
Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue & the regulation of hormonal activity
Why is Your Cashew Butter The Best?
Here at TPW™, you can have supreme confidence in the product quality and supply source
- Below are a few of the scientifically backed benefits for you to bear in mind
- Widely known for being peanut butter’s "creamier cousin", it is a rich natural source of fibre and protein
100% Premium Grade Natural Cashews
NUTRITION FACTS - PER SERVING
Values based on: per 100g
Energy (kJ) 2374
Energy (kcal) 573
Fat (g) 48.2
Fat of which Saturates (g) 9.5
Carbohydrates (g) 18.1
Carbohydrates of which Sugars (g) 4.6
Fibre (g) 3.2
Protein (g) 17.7
Salt (g) 0.04
Our Cashew Butter is incredibly versatile. You can consume simply on its own as a tasty treat to curb cravings. As an additional ingredient in your shake to make it more nutrient and calorie dense, or as a spread on just about whatever you like.
The Protein Works