- Neem oil, leaf and bark contains highly effective and soothing compounds especially beneficial to skin
- This ethically wild-crafted Neem Oil shares many of the properties of Tea Tree Oil, but with the added advantage of a high fatty acid content
- This makes it especially gentle and nourishing when used for itchy, sensitive or dry skin conditions
- Skin ailments, especially ongoing, chronic problems, often respond well to Neem Oil
- This is Organix South’s most concentrated blend of Organic Neem Leaf extract, Neem Oil and hand filleted Aloe Vera
- It nourishes and protects problem skin and is a smooth, anti-oxidant cream
- Contains Sweet Orange and Ylang-Ylang that nourish as well as produce a sweet fragrance
Aqueous Extract of Azadirachta Indica (Neem)* Leaf, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Gel*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Emulsifying Wax N F, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Seed Oil*. Stearic Acid (Plant Source), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Beeswax, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Persea Grattisima (Avocado) Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil. *Certified Organic
Apply as often as necessary. Great for all skin types. If irritation occurs discontinue use. If condition persists, consult your health care practitioner.
Paraben Free • Sulfate Free
Organix-South, the world’s leading manufacturer of certified-organic Neem products, is a rapidly growing natural products company headquartered in rural central Florida. We are a young and idealistic group of individuals who believe that the details matter and that the journey is half the fun. We are committed to promoting organic, fairly traded and ethically wild-crafted herbal dietary supplements and protective body care products. Our mission is to create wholesome and natural products while taking care of the planet.
Organix South, Inc.
Xynergy Health Products
5 out of 5
By MrsG | Posted on: 14/03/2012
This has really improved my son's eczema as long as I use it on in him twice a day. It absorbs quickly and the smell isn't as bad as normal neem oil products and I have purchased this again.