- Features an adjustable strap for rotational stability and a pad to provide localised compression to the problem area
- or one of the 9 million people who went to their doctor in the last year with joint pain..
- then Thermoskin Supports may be what you have been looking for.
- or just find that your day to day tasks give you stiff, painful wrists, fingers, knees, elbows, hips or backs..
- It combines support and naturally generated body heat and is a clinically tested, drug free alternative offering pain relief and improved mobility
- Its crush-resistant fibres give Thermoskin supports greater strength and durability
- Like other supports that are available, Thermoskin products use a highly supportive outer material, but we combine this tried and tested material with an entirely new and unique lining, Trioxon.
Trioxon provides 3 main benefits;
Trioxon assists in the retention of the body’s natural heat (typically increasing skin temperature by up to 2 degrees C), thus promoting healing
- Aids in the prevention and treatment of Medial-lateral Epicondylitis and prevents overloading where forearm strain is an occupational hazard
- Thermoskin is a new range of therapeutic supports developed for the simple and effective treatment of pain and injury to muscles, tendons and ligaments
- The construction of Trioxon allows for much improved ventilation and perspiration control at the affected site
- Increasingly, people from widely differing occupations and lifestyles are coming to realise that Thermoskin can help them with Office work, Gardening, Housework, Driving, DIY, Computers, Walking, Games/Hobbies, Building and the aches and pains that New Mums suffer.
If you are one of the reported 2.5 million daily back pain sufferers..
- The wearer therefore remains comfortable, and can enjoy the benefits of Thermoskin for longer
- Only Thermoskin provides the unique benefits of Trioxon.
Who will benefit from wearing Thermoskin Supports?
Sufferers of well defined complaints such as Arthritis, Tendonitis, Tennis Elbow, Sciatica, Lumbago and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome etc, will all find our supports to be of enormous benefit in the relief of pain and promotion of healing
- This is equally true for those suffering from Repetitive Stress Injury (RSI) or sports injuries
Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Wear your support directly against the skin. Do not use oils, ointments or liniments under the support. When showering or bathing remove the support
Hand or machine wash in warm water using mild soap. Do not use detergents or solvents. Air dry.
Please don’t forget to measure yourself as accurately as possible – the better the fitting, the greater the benefit! Sometimes, it might be easier to get someone to do the measuring for you. If you are undecided as to the correct size, select the larger size. Please note that dimensions are meant as a guide only.