- Offers unique visual and auditory indicators, including a warning alarm.
Operates easily with just 2 dials: total alarm time and warning time.
Provides flexibility with total alarm time range of 5 minutes to 2 hours, in 5-minute increments.
Counts down until the colored light glows and the alarm sounds.
Supports visual-only timing when you adjust volume or turn off the sound completely.
Measures 3.25"L x 3.25"W x 4.75"H.
Requires 3 AAA batteries, not included.
WARNING! To avoid battery leakage, please follow the instructions carefully. Failure to follow these instructions can result in battery acid leakage that may cause burns, personal injury, and property damage.
Installing or Replacing Batteries:
Requires: 3 x 1.5V AAA batteries and a Phillips screwdriver
• Batteries should be installed or replaced by an adult.
• Time Tracker® Mini requires (3) three AAA batteries.
• The battery compartment is located on the base of the unit.
• To install battery, first undo the screw with a Phillips screwdriver and remove the batterycompartment door. Install batteries as indicated inside the compartment.
• Replace compartment door and secure with screw.
Battery Care and Maintenance Tips
• Use (3) three AAA batteries.
• Be sure to insert batteries correctly (with adult supervision) and always follow the toy and
battery manufacturer’s instructions.
• Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries.
• Do not mix new and used batteries.
• Insert battery with the correct polarity. Positive (+) and negative (-) ends must be inserted in the correct directions as indicated inside the battery compartment.
• Do not recharge non-rechargeable batteries.
• Only charge rechargeable batteries under adult supervision.
• Remove rechargeable batteries from the toy before charging.
• Only use batteries of the same or equivalent type.
• Do not short-circuit the supply terminals.
• Always remove weak or dead batteries from the product.
• Remove batteries if product will be stored for an extended period of time.
• Store at room temperature.
• To clean, wipe the surface of the unit with a dry cloth.
• Please retain these instructions for future reference.
Learning Resources is a leading manufacturer of innovative, hands-on educational materials for classrooms worldwide and learning toys. For 25 years, Learning Resources has been a trusted source for teachers and parents for quality, award-winning educational products in math, science, language, language arts, reading, early childhood, measurement, Spanish, ELL and ESL teaching, time and money. Product brands include Reading Rods, Pretend & Play, Gears! Gears! Gears!, Power of Science, Three Bear Family and Cuisenaire Rods. Product types include games, puzzles, card games, bingo games, board games, floor mats, floor puzzles, wooden puzzles, classroom kits, electronics, books, reading manipulatives, math manipulatives, pocket charts, activity books, activity kits, science kits, creativity and fine motor skills.
2011 Learning Resources