- L Carnitine plays a major role in fat metabolism and the reduction of triglycerides by increasing fat utilisation
- It has the ability to neutralise cell and DNA damaging free radicals, which scientists point to as a key factor in the aging process.
Dating back to ancient Greece, the herb Rosemary was known as a memory enhancer
- The active component of Gingko Biloba is Gingkolide
- PAF is released in response to injury and inflammation and causes the blood to become sticker and more prone to clotting
- The name comes from ‘ros marinos’ or the ‘spray of the sea’ from the pretty pale blue flowers which dance on the dark green waves of the rosemary bushes on the Greek hillsides.
Rosemary contains flavonoids which are anti-inflammatory, and a lipid-soluble antioxidant
- The mitochondria is the power house of the cell and promoting its function in this way fuels all other active metabolic processes.
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a powerful antioxidant that works with other nutrients such as vitamins C & E and glutathione to defend against excessive free radicals
- It is even more necessary for those taking statin medication, as these drugs can inhibit the availability of CoQ10 from natural sources.
- Acetyl L Carnitine is an important amino acid and is vital component of energy metabolism
- Gingko also has the ability to improve peripheral and brain circulation making it vital for the slowing of memory loss.
CoQ10 (also known as Ubiquinone) is a vital part of all energy production system in the mitochondria, the power house of the cells, and it can become seriously depleted as we get older and therefore more tired
- Its most important function is to transport fatty acids into the mitochondria of muscle cells, including heart muscle for oxidation
- The heart muscle uses significant quantities of CoQ10, as it is permanently active and it is important to ensure its intake as we get older to support the heart muscle
- It is also a potent antioxidant which supports the actions of vitamin E
- It is called a universal antioxidant because it is soluble in both water and lipid based tissue
- Research shows it to have the ability to reduce inflammation and to inhibit the release of PAF (platelet activating factor) into the blood
- There have been hundreds of studies over last 40 years demonstrating how lipoic acid energises metabolism, but there is now new excitement about this vitamin-like substance because recent studies have shown how it also improves the physique, protects our genetic material, slows aging and helps protect the heart.
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, known as "NAC" provides powerful immune support and also packs a strong anti-toxin potential
- It is used by the body to metabolise food and for energy production
- These flavonoids also reduce platelet stickiness and improve vascular health
Non-Active Ingredients: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Non GM & Free From: Yeast, wheat; gluten; soy; lactose, added suagrs, colours, flavours & preservatives.
Contraindications: This product is not recommended for children, or for pregnant or lacvtating women.
N-Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL 200mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine 50mg
Co Enzyme Q10 25mg
Ginkgo Biloba 50:1
(Equivalent to 1250mg of herb powder
Providing Flavones 5.5mg
Providing Lactones 1.5mg)
Rosemary 5:1 25mg
(Equivalent to 125mg of herb powder)
Suggested Intake: 1-2 capsules daily with food, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
CYTOPLAN is a unique science-based supplement company exclusively supplying the needs of health care professionals and their patients. Cytoplan was founded in 1990, by practitioners with many years experience in nutrition science.
Our emphasis is on quality, innovation and efficacy of product and Cytoplan has been a leader in the field of food-based supplementation for many years. We work closely with Doctors and scientists to produce products, which are highly bio-effective, truly innovative and backed by research and studies. We have a reputation for quality, integrity, innovation and excellent service.
Our major shareholder is a charitable organisation and we make regular donations of supplements to charities and those in need. We aim to make a significant contribution to the health of our customers and this is more important to us than profit.
All our products are conceived by common sense, grounded in science and proven with results. Cytoplan products are for those who are serious about health, trust that nature holds the key to real health and want a company they can believe in.
We currently have in excess of 3,500 practitioners and medical Doctors ordering from Cytoplan.