- It employs an advanced, professionally tested formula to produce outstanding results whilst protecting and caring for your hair and scalp as naturally and gently as possible
- It contains no harsh chemicals, such as resorcinol or nonoxynol, thus guaranteeing damage free results without compromise.
Why Tints of Nature?
Contains no Ammonia:
- Gives the hair a natural feel and shine;
- Product is not tested on animals;
- Smells pleasant to use with no ammonia gas to be inhaled
- Contains Vitamin E to protect;
- Allows damage free results (ammonia swells the hair shaft and lifts the cuticle);
- Certified Organic Orange and Grapefruit Extract
- Maintains the hair's natural moisture and protein balance;
- Contains no Parabens
- Certified Organic Comfrey Extract for its soothing and healing properties;
- Has the lowest possible percentage of PPDs (Paraphenylenediamines - pigments):
- Reduces the risk of allergic reaction and possible chemical build up whilst gently covering grey hair
- Certified Organic Roman Chamomile - the finest of all and rich in natural azulin, - renowned for its calming and healing;
- Leaves no staining on the skin;
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera to moisturise and cool the scalp during the colouring process;
- Is a cleaner, less harmful alternative when compared to the more highly chemical bases used by many other hair colour products;
- Uses a Naturally Derived Base:
- Uses extra mild Pharmaceutical Grade Peroxide:
- Tints Of Nature Conditioning Permanent Hair Colour
Tints of Nature is a highly effective range of 24 conditioning permanent hair colours, which cover all grey hair
- Contains Certified Organic Ingredients, resulting in a purer overall product:
- Makes it possible, by use of the supplied shampoo and conditioner, to close down the cuticle and return the hair to its ideal pH level
- Minimises the possibility of irritation to the skin
- No animal ingredients
- Tints of Nature is the only range of hair colours to use high quality, certified organic ingredients
- Does not take the hair as far from its isometric point as other leading colours:
WARNING: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation to certain individuals. It contains phenylenediamines. A preliminary test according to the accompanying directions should be made before use. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may be injurious to the eye. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Check that your pack contains all the items listed on the side of the box. Read the full instructions from inside the box.
Tints of Nature’s ammonia-free hair colour and hair care products are proudly made with the maximum amount of natural and certified organic ingredients. Tints of Nature is bursting with natural ingredients that nourish and protect your hair during colouring. And because your hair responds better to gentle, natural products you get happy, glossy hair with long-lasting colour locked in.
Tints of Nature’s advanced formulation is designed by our hair care professionals for use in salons. But it’s easy to use. In a few, simple steps you can achieve salon-standard colour in the comfort of your own home, including up to 100% of grey hair.
We source nature’s best ingredients to make your hair happy.We love to create gentle, natural and ethical products that produce better hair colour and hair care than the harsher chemical alternatives.Our products are packed full of beautiful certified organic ingredients like wheat protein, chamomile, calendula, vitamin B5, plus powerful antioxidants from seaweed and green tea.
Tints of Nature natural hair colour products offer a healthier way to colour your hair and they are bursting with natural ingredients that nourish and protect your hair during colouring. Their gentle and ethical products are made with a maximum of certified organic ingredients and a minimum of chemicals to create your happiest, healthiest coloured hair, ever.
© herb uk
HERB UK Ltd