- Using the latest naturally based lathering agents, natural wheat protein and plant amino acids
- The wheat protein and plant amino acids maintain the essential moisture balance of the hair which helps to keep it supple and healthy
- The substantial Vitamin B5 content adds volume to fine or limp hair making this shampoo suitable for all hair types
- pH balanced.
Does not contain any animal ingredients and has not been tested on animals.
- Sulfate-Free Shampoo gives a kind, gentle and non-irritating wash that will give the hair fabulous body and shine
- The first sulfate, ethanolamine, silicone and paraben free shampoo to have been created
Contains Certified Organic Ingredients - Chamomile and Aloe Vera
It is important to shampoo twice. Due to the absence of the sulfates the first lather will be small, but the second wash will give a rich, creamy lather.
Tints of Nature’s ammonia-free hair colour and hair care products are proudly made with the maximum amount of natural and certified organic ingredients. Tints of Nature is bursting with natural ingredients that nourish and protect your hair during colouring. And because your hair responds better to gentle, natural products you get happy, glossy hair with long-lasting colour locked in.
Tints of Nature’s advanced formulation is designed by our hair care professionals for use in salons. But it’s easy to use. In a few, simple steps you can achieve salon-standard colour in the comfort of your own home, including up to 100% of grey hair.
We source nature’s best ingredients to make your hair happy.We love to create gentle, natural and ethical products that produce better hair colour and hair care than the harsher chemical alternatives.Our products are packed full of beautiful certified organic ingredients like wheat protein, chamomile, calendula, vitamin B5, plus powerful antioxidants from seaweed and green tea.
Tints of Nature natural hair colour products offer a healthier way to colour your hair and they are bursting with natural ingredients that nourish and protect your hair during colouring. Their gentle and ethical products are made with a maximum of certified organic ingredients and a minimum of chemicals to create your happiest, healthiest coloured hair, ever.
© herb uk
HERB UK Ltd