- It helps increase energy and supports the kidneys, liver and hypothalamus
- Why enzymes are important...
In essence, enzymes produce energy, move muscles, stimulate nerves,
digest your food, help maintain your body
- Once your enzyme resources are depleted, it can have serious health consequences
- This burdens the rest of your body as well as the immune system
- Metabolic enzymes run your body
- Unlike commercial brands of enzymes, Transformation Enzymes™ use no fillers of any sort in its formulations.
Do you suffer from any of the following?
Tiredness, Fatigue, Imbalances, Digestion, Mentally foggy, Low resistance in general
- Since they are heat sensitive, cooking food destroys the enzymes
- They are found in all living cells
- They are the key to unlocking the energy the body needs in order to run our bodies
- Enzymes are what enables your body to function
- Why do you need enzyme supplementation?
Only raw foods contain enzymes
- Furthermore, our bodies cannot cope with the enzyme needs demanded by stressful lifestyles
- They cost less to produce and are also less potent
- Even for your body to utilise vitamins, there must be enzymes
- Your body then has to convert metabolic enzymes into digestive
- Excellzyme is one of the best antioxidant products available, a super potent antioxidant
- Aids against fatigue, memory loss and dizziness.
What are Enzymes?
Enzymes are important protein molecules which are necessary for life
- Simply stated, without enzymes, no life can exist
- Feel the difference today with
- Digestive enzymes digest your food and food enzymes are naturally present in all raw foods
- They catalyse and regulate chemical reactions and are an essential part of every activity in the body
- It is time for a transformation
- Most commercial enzymes were developed for industrial uses such as tanning leather or tenderising meat so they work better at higher temperatures.
Transformation Enzymes™ are certified pharmaceutical grade enzymes and therefore their quality is guaranteed
- Many commercial enzymes use enzymes of a lower grade and purity
- There are three types of primary groups of enzymes: metabolic, digestive and food enzymes
- Our enzyme supplies are further depleted by...
Stress, strenuous exercise, illness, colds, fevers, caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, air and water pollution.
The combination of good diet, moderate exercise, and enzyme supplementation can have tremendously positive results.
Benefits of enzyme supplementation...
Improved digestion, less stress, enhanced sleep, increased energy, weight loss, stronger immune system, clearer, healthier skin, improvement of imbalances.
How do Transformation Enzymes™ compare to other enzymes?
Transformation Enzymes™ are most active in a temperature range approximating human body temperature
Each capsule contains Amylase 5,000 DU, Protease 7,200 DU, Cellulase 400 CU, Lipase 24.2 LU, Gota Kola 300mg, Rose Hips 220mg, Alfalfa Juice Conc. 150mg, Ginseng Root 150mg, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract 50mg, Gingko Biloba Extract 10mg, Grape Seed Extract 40mg.
Takionic Products (SR-3 International)