- This is the only formula that contains both plant enzymes and glandulars.
What are Enzymes?
Enzymes are important protein molecules which are necessary for life
- Metabolic enzymes run your body
- Once your enzyme resources are depleted, it can have serious health consequences
- There are three types of primary groups of enzymes: metabolic, digestive and food enzymes
- Digestive enzymes digest your food and food enzymes are naturally present in all raw foods
- Why enzymes are important...
In essence, enzymes produce energy, move muscles, stimulate nerves,
digest your food, help maintain your body
- They are found in all living cells
- Feel the difference today with
- Enzymes are what enables your body to function
- Simply stated, without enzymes, no life can exist
- Unlike commercial brands of enzymes, Transformation Enzymes™ use no fillers of any sort in its formulations.
Do you suffer from any of the following?
Tiredness, Fatigue, Imbalances, Digestion, Mentally foggy, Low resistance in general
- Even for your body to utilise vitamins, there must be enzymes
- Furthermore, our bodies cannot cope with the enzyme needs demanded by stressful lifestyles
- Many commercial enzymes use enzymes of a lower grade and purity
- They are the key to unlocking the energy the body needs in order to run our bodies
- They catalyse and regulate chemical reactions and are an essential part of every activity in the body
- Your body then has to convert metabolic enzymes into digestive
- Since they are heat sensitive, cooking food destroys the enzymes
- Most commercial enzymes were developed for industrial uses such as tanning leather or tenderising meat so they work better at higher temperatures.
Transformation Enzymes™ are certified pharmaceutical grade enzymes and therefore their quality is guaranteed
- They cost less to produce and are also less potent
- Masterzyme feeds and fortifies the endocrine (master) glands which regulate all the other organs in the body, such as the liver, pancreas, pituitary and thyroid - supplement support for the endocrine system
- This burdens the rest of your body as well as the immune system
- Why do you need enzyme supplementation?
Only raw foods contain enzymes
- Our enzyme supplies are further depleted by...
Stress, strenuous exercise, illness, colds, fevers, caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, air and water pollution.
The combination of good diet, moderate exercise, and enzyme supplementation can have tremendously positive results.
Benefits of enzyme supplementation...
Improved digestion, less stress, enhanced sleep, increased energy, weight loss, stronger immune system, clearer, healthier skin, improvement of imbalances.
How do Transformation Enzymes™ compare to other enzymes?
Transformation Enzymes™ are most active in a temperature range approximating human body temperature
- It is time for a transformation
Each capsule contains Amylase 1,800 DU, Protease 8,000 HUT, Cellulase 100 CU, Lipase 10 FCC LU, Rose Hips 104mg, Thyroid conc. 60mg, Suprarenal Cortex conc. 30mg, Anterior Pituitary conc. 30mg, Black Cohosh 30mg, Irish Moss Algae 30mg, Parsley Leaves 25mg, Gonad Substances 15mg, Suprarenal Substance 10mg.
Takionic Products (SR-3 International)