- Like Masterzyme, it also helps balance the endocrine glands, which in turn strengthens the body
- It acts as a tonic and nutritive herb
- They are the key to unlocking the energy the body needs in order to run our bodies
- Simply stated, without enzymes, no life can exist
- Your body then has to convert metabolic enzymes into digestive
- This burdens the rest of your body as well as the immune system
- They catalyse and regulate chemical reactions and are an essential part of every activity in the body
- Even for your body to utilise vitamins, there must be enzymes
- Enzymes are what enables your body to function
- Since they are heat sensitive, cooking food destroys the enzymes
- Furthermore, our bodies cannot cope with the enzyme needs demanded by stressful lifestyles
- Most commercial enzymes were developed for industrial uses such as tanning leather or tenderising meat so they work better at higher temperatures.
Transformation Enzymes™ are certified pharmaceutical grade enzymes and therefore their quality is guaranteed
- Many commercial enzymes use enzymes of a lower grade and purity
- They cost less to produce and are also less potent
- Ultrazyme contains only pure plant products, the vegetarian alternative to Masterzyme
- Why do you need enzyme supplementation?
Only raw foods contain enzymes
- There are three types of primary groups of enzymes: metabolic, digestive and food enzymes
- Digestive enzymes digest your food and food enzymes are naturally present in all raw foods
- Helps control imbalances.
What are Enzymes?
Enzymes are important protein molecules which are necessary for life
- Our enzyme supplies are further depleted by...
Stress, strenuous exercise, illness, colds, fevers, caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, air and water pollution.
The combination of good diet, moderate exercise, and enzyme supplementation can have tremendously positive results.
Benefits of enzyme supplementation...
Improved digestion, less stress, enhanced sleep, increased energy, weight loss, stronger immune system, clearer, healthier skin, improvement of imbalances.
How do Transformation Enzymes™ compare to other enzymes?
Transformation Enzymes™ are most active in a temperature range approximating human body temperature
- Unlike commercial brands of enzymes, Transformation Enzymes™ use no fillers of any sort in its formulations.
Do you suffer from any of the following?
Tiredness, Fatigue, Imbalances, Digestion, Mentally foggy, Low resistance in general
- They are found in all living cells
- It is time for a transformation
- Feel the difference today with
- Why enzymes are important...
In essence, enzymes produce energy, move muscles, stimulate nerves,
digest your food, help maintain your body
- Metabolic enzymes run your body
- Once your enzyme resources are depleted, it can have serious health consequences
Each capsule contains Amylase 2,500 DU, Protease 4,000 HUT, Cellulase 200 CU, Rose Hips 109mg, He-Shou-Wu (To-Ti) Root 60mg, Siberian Ginseng Root 40mg, Licorice Root 40mg, Saw Palmetto Berries 25mg, Gotu Kola 25mg, Oat Straw 10mg.
Takionic Products (SR-3 International)