- * Cleanses and lightly conditions in one step
* Leaves hair soft and manageable
HOW IT WORKS:
* Saving time never goes out of style, and this star product both cleanses and conditions hair in one simple step (not to mention helps to keep your shower clutter-free).
* Its multi-vitamin formula hydrates without leaving behind stubborn build-up or weighing the hair down.
* It's the ideal, fast-working product for anyone with shorter styles that needs to be cleansed and maintained.
* It's the "no frills" multi-tasking product that gives you the vitamins your hair craves (faster than popping your daily multi-vitamin pill).
How to use:
Coat wet hair with a liberal amount of shampoo.
Gently massage the scalp and roots with fingertips to work into a lather. Don't scrub too hard - that only roughs up the texture and tangles.
Run a wide-tooth comb from roots to ends to detangle the hair and fully coat it. This method is the safest way to detangle hair without causing breakage (the conditioner adds a protective barrier).
Rinse thoroughly after 1-2 minutes.
For the ideal style, follow with TRES Extra Firm Control Mousse or TRES Extra Firm Control Gel. Finish with TRES Two Extra Hold Non-Aerosol Hair Spray, America's #1 hairspray.
Over 40 years ago, a group of top stylists and salon hair care experts set out with a vision - to bring you the best in ingredients and salon-quality styling. TRESemmé was initially intended to be sold exclusively in top salons across the world. However, we believe every person should have access to these salon innovations. Thus, TRESemmé was born.
World-renowned TRESemmé stylists are still testing and bringing salon innovations into the market, creating savvy products that are available everywhere (and are still used in salons today). Why? We are passionate that your cut should live up to its fullest potential and that everyone should reap the benefits of salon breakthroughs. That's why we have over 40 affordable products that salon stylists count on to address your individual concerns.
Alberto - Culver Co UK Ltd