- A herbal infusion including lemon peel, lemon myrtle and milk thistle
- Here's your little helping hand from nature
- This refreshing citrus infusion is a wonderful way to help you feel yourself again
- We've blended ingredients traditionally thought to detoxify the body, including fragrant lemon peel and cleansing milk thistle
- A delicate twist of lemon myrtle gives that extra touch of sweet zestiness
- Naturally caffeine free, our blend will help get you back on track, any time of day
- All natural ingredients
- All our herbs are gently steamed, the process is gentle to protect their delicate taste If you love this
- Brush away your sleepy cobwebs with a cup of our Morning Detox infusion
- It's a special blend of milk thistle, tangy lemon rind, honey-scented limeflowers, and zesty lemon verbena, a plant known for its intense citrus flavour
- Bright and refreshing, each sip of this infusion is a little golden sunrise
- There’s nothing like the distinct, citrusy aroma of Earl Grey
- It’s like breathing in the first rays of sunshine in the morning
- Maybe that’s what inspired us to improve our teas to bring you our best ever blends – and a whole new Earl Grey tea experience: Sunshine Grey
Lemon Peel (35%), Lemon Verbena (24%), Limeflowers (21%), Liquorice Root, Ginger Root, Milk Thistle (5%), Peppermint
We believe that how you make your fruit or herbal infusion is as important as the ingredients you use, so here are our tips:
Use freshly drawn cold water
Use water at a “rolling boil” (100?C)
Use 1 teabag per cup or 1 teabag per person in a glass teapot (“one for the pot” isn’t needed!)
Steep for 2 to 3 minutes (or to your taste) to release all of the flavour
Always without milk
… and for freshness every time, keep your infusions somewhere cool, dark, dry and airtight!
Ethical & Fair Trade Policy
Twinings is committed to the ethical sourcing of tea and we do this through our membership of a growing international organisation called the Ethical Tea Partnership.
The Ethical Tea Partnership works to monitor conditions of tea production around the world to ensure that tea estates comply with the relevant laws and union agreements of their country in the areas of employment (including minimum age and wage levels); education; maternity; health and safety; housing and basic rights. The Ethical Tea Partnership strives to work in close partnership with tea producers and other stake holders to encourage open dialogue to ensure appropriate living and working conditions of tea estate workers and seek improvements where needed.
Twinings Organic Standards
Twinings produce a great-tasting range of organic teas and infusions. They come with all the flavour and purity you'd expect from Twinings plus the peace of mind that goes with reduced use of chemical and pesticide growing methods.
The organic method brings you the best of the old and the new. It combines a sound understanding of modern soil science with traditional methods of growing and pest control. Many people maintain that they taste better too.
GM and Gluten Free
When it comes to GM and Gluten, Twinings assure you complete peace of mind. All Twinings teas, herbal infusions and flavoured fruit infusions are 'gluten free'. They contain minimal genetically modified raw materials or ingredients derived from genetically modified raw materials.
Product Dimensions: 28.8 x 13.6 x 8.2 cm
Manufacturer reference 013
Storage Instructions: For freshness every time, keep your tea somewhere cool, dark, dry and airtight.
Speciality No Added Sugar
Form: Tea Bags
Package Information: Box
Country Produced In United Kingdom
Energy Content: 10 Kilojoules
Total Carbohydrate 0.3 grams