We believe that how you make your tea is as important as the tea you use, so here are our tips:
- Use freshly drawn cold water
- Boil water & allow to cool for 5 to 6 minutes to about 75 ?C
- Use 1 teabag per cup or 1 teabag per person in a teapot
- Steep for 1 to 2 minutes (or to your taste)
- Always without milk – delicious on its natural state
… and for freshness every time, keep your tea somewhere cool, dark, dry and airtight!
What is White Tea?
- Just like black and green tea, white tea comes from the Camellia Sinensis plant
- In early spring, unopened buds and select leaves are picked and then lightly steamed to stop fermentation and slowly dried
- Because of this small amount of processing, white tea contains more nutriants than green or black teas
... the result - a very pale, straw-coloured liqour and a delicate flavour closely related to the original tea leaf