- Greens are the foundation of health
- Green sources include alfalfa, the grasses of barley, oat and rye, which supply natural minerals, vitamins and trace nutrients as well as protein-rich chlorella and Spirulina
- Alkalinise our body into a healthier state
- Improve health and can slow, prevent or reverse degenerative diseases
- Provides protein from seeds and greens
- Provides both kinds of fibre - soluble and insoluble both required for optimum health
- The diet is unbalanced when it lacks the recommended amount of five to nine daily servings of fresh, green foods and consists mainly of processed convenient foods with little nutritional value
- They have been an endless food source for living creatures and form the foundation of human health and regeneration
- Provide phytonutrients
- How should we use greens?
Fresh organic greens are best because they are rich in essential nutrients
- They can also be dried, like Udos Choice Beyond Greens, for long-term storage which is especially important for busy people
- Includes Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fats - from organic flax, sunflower and sesame seeds as well as rice and oat germ
- Why do we need greens?
Almost every health problem benefits from the use of green foods, they are:
Our greatest source of antioxidants
- Provides phytonutrients and antioxidants from many herbs Helping to support the functions of inner organs, immune system, cardiovascular system, digestive system, liver, kidneys and pancreas
- A food free of dairy, wheat, yeast and other common allergens
- A convenient and easy-to-use synergistic blend of the finest green foods, essential fatty acids, fibre, and whole food concentrates, phytonutrients, antioxidants and digestive enzymes
- Organic greens can be juiced or blended for easier digestion, steamed or boiled
- Manufacture the vitamins that are essential to life
- Udos Choice Beyond Greens supports a hectic lifestyle and diets that are lacking in fresh, whole foods and fibre
- What are Greens?
Greens are the basic foundation of health
- 33 super foods, food concentrates, and plant extracts
- Provides concentrates of the best vegetables - including carrot, tomato, beet and kale
- Greens are the primary food on our planet
- Chlorophyll-rich plants make Earth the green planet and where green plants cannot grow, we cannot live
- The best vegetable sources are broccoli, parsley and kale
- Provide fibre and if raw, provide digestive enzymes as well as probiotics
- Our diet is unbalanced when it lacks the recommended five to nine daily servings of fresh green foods
- This spectrum of nutritional components provides:
A rich blend of greens from 9 different sources - organic alfalfa, barley, rye and oat grass powders; spirulina; chlorella; broccoli; parsley and kale
- Is low in carbohydrates - and therefore supports a weight loss programme and glucose stability
Barley grass, alfalfa grass, oat grass and rye grass powders, chlorella, spirulina.
Defatted seed and fibre:
Brown flax seed, sesame seed, sunflower seed, oat bran, rice bran, golden flax seed (whole), psyllium husk.
Carrot, Soyforce powdered sprouted soybeans, tomato, beet juice powder, broccoli, kale, parsley, dried cane juice, beet root, Udos Choice Ultimate Digestive Enzyme Blend powder (amylase, lipase, protease, cellulase, glucoamylase, invertase, malt diastase, lactase, pectinase (with phytase) and bromelain in a base of beet root fibre).
Cinnamon bark, ginger root, peppermint leaf, bilberry leaf, liquorice root, red clover blossom, lemongrass, artichoke leaf, dandelion root and leaf, rosemary leaf, thyme herb, standardized grape seed extract.
Flavoured with natural almond flavour.
Free of wheat, dairy, yeast, animal & genetically modified ingredients
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened keep refrigerated
Savant Distribution Ltd
Savant Distribution Ltd