- Torn or cut with scissors into thin strips, nori makes a tasty garnish for grain, noodle and vegetable dishes as well as soups and salads
- Each Clearspring Nori pack contains ten folded sheets, which after a brief toasting (unfold each sheet and hold it over a gas flame or electric burner until it begins to turn green), make an ideal snack or wrapping for rice or sushi rolls
- Like many foods, nori is available in different qualities
- Lesser grades are a dull, purplish-black colour and lack the vibrant sheen of Clearspring Japanese Nori whose fine, even texture and translucent, deep-green colour are proof of its excellent quality
- Nori has over 40% protein, more than other sea vegetables, and also contains a wide range of vitamins and minerals
- Clearspring Nori is Porphrya tenera, cultivated and dried in Japan.
Clearspring Brand Promise:
Organic/premium quality Japanese and European foods skillfully prepared by artisan and professional producers.
Prepared according to authentic, traditional recipes and our own original recipes developed for present day market needs.
100% vegetarian/vegan foods and ingredients.
Wholesome, easy-to-prepare, great tasting daily foods for optimum nutrition.
No artificial additives, MSG, colourings, preservatives or refined sugars.
Ethically sourced foods which support producer communities.
Made using environmentally sustainable and non-GM ingredients.
Good foods to be enjoyed globally.
The Clearspring goal is to get organic food back on the dining table, so that you can enjoy the same quality of foods as your grandparents did. By developing the demand for organic foods and encouraging the cultivation of organic crops by farmers today, we can ensure that your grandchildren, too, can enjoy the great taste of good food.?
You will find that each of our food products has a distinct flavour and quality that comes from using the finest quality ingredients and respecting local food traditions.
Copyright © Clearspring Ltd