- The reader is guided through instructions on fusing plastic, then through 25 step-by-step projects that feature techniques
such as incorporating crayon shavings, paints and stencils and plastic tulle
Upcycled Accessories is all the fashion - everyone is doing and now you find out how easy it is with this fun book on polybag recycling
- The book marries two hot subjects: eco-craft and sewing
- Tracie has been teaching at ArtFiberFest for four years and sells her handspun fibers
through Etsy and at the Renegade Craft Fair
- The book will also include projects that feature collage, fabric applique and permanent marker designs
- Her work has been featured in Artist Trading Card Workshop as well as Interactive Art Workshop
- Now you can own her book Upcycled Accessories.
- The market may be flooded
with sewing books, but this book stands apart by going beyond repurposed materials, instead focusing on using a genuinely recyclable material - plastic.
About the Author
Tracie Lampe is a self-taught mixed-media artist and fiber artist/vendor
Article Code Paton:
Article Code Rowan: