- B vitamins are most effective when they are in a well-balanced formula together and they plan a key role in the release of energy from protein, fats and carbohydrates in the diet
- Without vitamin B6, the body cannot properly absorb vitamin B12, which may lead to tiredness, irritability and anaemia
- As with all stress conditions, disease, anxiety, trauma, or post-surgery, there may be a need for an increased supply of B vitamins.
Suitable for vegetarians.
- A balanced formula containing vitamins important to the maintenance of a healthy circulatory and nervous system
- These tablets provide a balanced nutritional supplement of thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folacin and biotin
- Vitamin B6 must be present for the production of red blood cells and also antibodies, the body's defence against infection
- Since any excess amounts of these vitamins cannot be stored in the body, a daily amount is required
Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Nicotinamide, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose Coating, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Silica, Stearic Acid, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Magnesium Stearate, Glycerine, Folic Acid, D-Biotin.
Do not take while you are undergoing a prescribed course of medical treatment without first seeking professional advice. Do not exceed the recommended intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
Each Tablet Provides %EU RDA
Thiamin (1.4mg) 100
Riboflavin (1.6mg) 100
Niacin (18mg) 100
Pantothenic Acid (6mg) 100
Vitamin B6 (2mg) 100
Vitamin B12 (1mcg) 100
Folacin (200mcg) 100
Biotin (150mcg) 100
One tablet per day with food or liquid
Valupak - This pioneering Budget Brand of vitamins, minerals and supplements was launched in 1996 with a portfolio of just 25 products; the range now extends to over 100 key selling lines. Key to the brand’s success is it’s diversity and flexibility with 16 new ‘Lifestyle’ products launched recently – all in response to consumer demands and trends. As the Consumer Champion of price, Valupak offers quality healthcare at affordable prices.
BR Pharmaceuticals Ltd
BR Pharmaceuticals Ltd
5 out of 5
By Beee | Posted on: 18/02/2016
This is a very good daily vitamin product - very small, easy to swallow and good value.