- We’ve created a great range of hair removal products to make you feel sexy and beautiful, so why not try us out and enjoy that Veet feeling
- Let’s face it, we all like a visit to the salon for a trim, but when you’re in a hurry for that silky smooth feeling, Veet helps you pull it off in the comfort of our own home
- In each pack you’ll get an exfoliating sponge that will leave your skin feeling gleaming and soft.
- Simplify your shower routine and feel smooth, sexy and ready to start your day with Veet® In-Shower Hair Removal Cream
FOLLOW DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas.
- Do not use on scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, on skin which has been shaved in the last 72 HOURS or on skin which has suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Before each use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying the cream to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, begin using.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the cream immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Do not exceed 6 MINUTES total application time.
- After use, we recommend waiting 24 hours before applying an anti-perspirant, a perfumed product, or sunbathing.
- Always wait 72 hours between applications.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Contains alkali and thioglycolate.
- For the 150ml tube, do not store contents under direct sunlight.
1) Apply Cream: Before showering, apply the cream evenly onto the skin using the soft, coloured side of the dry sponge. Ensure the area you want to remove hair from is completely covered with cream. DO NOT RUB IN. Wash hands thoroughly.
2) Wait 1 minute: Once applied, wait for 1 minute before stepping into the shower.
3) Take a shower: In the shower, make sure the cream stays on your skin for an additional 2 minutes. The cream will gradually wash away when in contact with running water to prevent cream from washing off too soon, avoid exposing those parts of the body covered with cream to the direct stream of water within the first 2 minutes in the shower.
4) Remove with sponge: The sponge is essential for optimum hair removal. To remove hair together with any remaining traces of cream left on the skin, use the white side of the sponge by massaging in circular motion. If hair comes away easily, remove the rest of the cream. If needed, leave the cream on for a bit longer WITHOUT EXCEEDING 6 MINUTES of total application time. The soft, coloured side can be used for sensitive areas.
5) Rinse: Rinse your skin thoroughly under the shower after use. Rinse the sponge. Keep tube closed when not in use.
© 2008 Reckitt Benckiser
Reckitt Benckiser Plc