- As an antioxidant, Vitamin E prevents cell damage by inhibiting the oxidation of lipids and the formation of free radicals
- Vitamin E also plays an important role in the cellular respiration of all muscle tissues, especially the cardiac and skeletal muscles
- Vitamin E deficiency can lead to menstrual problems, uterine degeneration, infertility, miscarriage, neuromuscular impairment and damage to red blood cells
- Vitamin E is required by the body to maintain normal blood coagulation and for the health of blood vessels, cardiovascular, reproductive and immune systems
- It is also necessary for the normal function of muscles and nerves, relaxes leg cramps, lowers blood pressure and may help in preventing cataracts
- It is thought to be able to reduce the oxygen requirement of muscles and their nerves, thereby helping to increase endurance, stamina and may improve athletic performance
- Vitamin E is vital for healthy skin and promotes wound healing, it reduces scarring from wounds and has been found beneficial for stretch marks, wrinkles, age spots and aging skin
- Low levels of this vitamin have been linked to both bowel and breast cancer
- The benefits of supplementing with Vitamin E have been widely researched in relation to cardiovascular and neurological diseases in particular
- It prevents the oxidation of other fat-soluble vitamins and aids in the utilization of Vitamin A
- This formulation contains powderised (dry) D-Alpha Tocopherol, a natural source of Vitamin E and has greater activity and bioabsorption than synthetic forms of Vitamin E
- RECOMENDED FOR
* People with cardiovascular problems
* Those with stressful lives
* Those regularly exposed to sources of environmental pollution
* Those with a low nutrient diet
* People suffering from degenerative conditions
* Those interested in slowing the ageing process
WORKS WELL WITH
* ZM3 Multivitamin & Minerals
* Multi Antioxidant Complex
FREE FROM: GM PROTEINS, GELATIN, LACTOSE, GLUTEN, STARCH, WHEAT, SUGAR, SALT, YEAST, ARTIFICIAL, COLOURS, FLAVOURS, ADDITIVES, PRESERVATIVES
CONTRA-INDICTIONS & WARNINGS
People with high blood pressure should notify their medical practitioner that they are taking Vitamin E and should build up to the recommended dose gradually.
SIDE EFFECTS AND INTERACTIONS
Although in the past it was thought that Vitamin E may potentiate the actions of anticoagulant drugs, recent research has shown warfarin activity to be unchanged in people treated with warfarin when given Vitamin E.
Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol) 400iu............ 330mg
Encapsulated in a base of Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
and Silica (mineral).
HARNESSING NATURE THROUGH SCIENCE
Motivated by a strong belief in the integration of complementary and conventional medicine, our team of pharmacists and nutritionists developed the Vega range of products. The range includes over 120 different nutritional and herbal supplements designed to meet the needs of every individual.
COMMITMENT TO OPTIMUM HEALTH
At Vega we believe that reaching and maintaining optimum health should be the ultimate goal of everyone. Good health is good life. We promote a holistic approach to health and believe that good living involves attention to diet, exercise and emotional health. Supplements are a way of ensuring added health protection and can be utilised to address specific wellness
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
Vega Nutritionals has quickly earned itself a reputation as a company producing a premium brand of supplements. Quality is absolute priority for all those at Vega. Manufactured to rigorous and uncompromising standards in Britain, our products are free from artificial additives, colourings, flavours and preservatives. They do not contain gelatin, wheat, gluten, sugar, starch, yeast or dairy products. Most of the range is suitable for vegetarians and vegans and only ingredients from non-GM sources are used in the products.
Vega Nutritionals Ltd
Vega Nutritionals Ltd.