- The long-guarded secret from folk medicine was discovered
- Spider veins.
- Circulation problem.
- Varicose veins.
- Cold feet, Chilblains.
- Tired and heavy legs.
- Leaves the skin smoother, softer and cleaner
- The infusions were filled into bottles and regularly ingested in small quantities.The paste from vine leaves was used for the topical treatment of swollen, painful and tired legs - with great accomplishment.
Venalta cryogel can be used as a daily treatment
- It was customary for French farmers to collect the red vine leaves which are found in great abundance at the time of the grape harvest and to make infusions and paste-like poultices from them
- May be used together with Venalta Capsules and Venalta Patches
- It remained a mystery for quite a period of time why farmers from the vine growing regions of France almost never suffered from vein disorders
- Studies indicate that a reduction of volume in the legs was comparable to compression stockings and highly meaningful once confronted to the placebo (Diehm C, et al
- Does not grease or stain thus dressing immediately after application is possible
Apply a light massage to the legs:
On the inside from the bottom to the top
On the outside from the top to the bottom.
Alta Care Laboratoires