- Venalta helps to improve the microcircular trophism of the legs because it is rich in polyphenols, flavonoids and OPC
- VENALTA® Softgel is a supplement with whole grape and omega 3 that works from the inside to the outside
- When the blood is not dense the damage to the veins is less.
Vitis vinifera extract with Whole grape has more antioxidant activity than grape seed alone, and is one of the richest sources of proanthocyanidins, antioxidants that may limit damage by free radicals and help to keep artery walls flexible, an important part of circulatory system well-being
- Venalta with whole grape contains bioflavenoids, polyphenols and proanthocyanidins that are extracted not only from the grape seed but also from the grape fruit and the grape skin.
Some of the more commonly known polyphenols found in grapes and also found in Venalta whole grape softgels are:
VENALTA® Softgel may be used together with VENALTA® Patches, VENALTA® Ampoules and VENALTA® Gel to help prevent the reappearing of the symptoms
- Venalta is excellent in cases of people who suffer from spider and varicose veins.
- The Venalta softgel has high doses of omega 3 that helps to keep the blood to be less dense
1 - 2 softgels a day with a large glass of water before main meals or as directed by your pharmacist or doctor.
Alta Care Laboratoires