- With simple construction Tempra is both easy to fit in the same location as an existing 100mm diameter fan, and with easy access to the heat exchanger for maintenance
- Range Product Specification
- Complies with Building Regulations Part L 2010: Low energy consumption means the Tempra exceeds the energy saving requirements in Part L, Conservation of Fuel and Power
- Versatile control: Switching on/off or from trickle to boost speeds is possible in several ways: Switched Live, Pullcord or Humidistat
- Overrun and delay start timers are also available
- Summer Setting: The extract-only Summer Setting helps keep you cool by closing off the intake from outside, reducing the amount of warm air entering the dwelling
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Fits 100mm diameter hole: The Tempra will fit 100mm through the wall applications as a straight replacement for a traditional extract fan.
Under the new Building Regulations Document F continuous running products, such as the Lo-Carbon Tempra only need to move the amount of air as laid down in table 5.1a of Document F. The Vent-Axia Lo-Carbon Tempra is available with pullcord control, timer control or humidistat, timer and pullcord. All models are also available in SELV (Safety Extra Low Voltage).
Continuous or intermittent flow rates: Air flows can be set to quiet, low speed continuous rates or high speed intermittent boost rates.
Low energy consumption, low noise: The unique twin impeller design consumes as little as 2.0 Watts and operates almost silently on trickle setting.
Long Life ECDC Motor: The units are fitted with a 24V ECDC motor with a state of the art built in power supply. This has the ability to operate at only 2 Watts power consumption on normal setting, offering a 90% energy saving over conventional AC equivalents
Maintenance: Apart from removing odours, providing fresh air and recovering heat, this appliance extracts airborne impurities such as dust, dirt and grease. These gradually build up and detract from the efficiency and appearance of the appliance. To ensure peak performance, the heat exchanger should be cleaned as required in accordance with the instructions supplied.