- Some fats like omega 3 are needed for good health, and are known as essential fats which means the body can’t make them so we have to get them through the diet.
Two key omega 3 fats known as DHA and EPA are a little more challenging to obtain on a vegetarian and vegan diet but not impossible as long as you tuck into daily portions of seaweed
- Fats in the diet are often given a bad press but not all fats are bad news
- It’s free from dairy, added sugar, salt and yeast and does not include any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- It’s registered with the Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society approved.
The Right Choice?
If your dietary intake of omega 3 fatty acids is low
Provides naturally sourced vegan DHA & EPA from seaweed
DHA & EPA are essential and have to be consumed in the diet, commonly sourced from fish
250mg daily of DHA and EPA supports the normal function of the heart
250mg daily of DHA contributes to normal brain function and vision
Free from dairy, gluten, added sugar, salt and yeast
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
30 vegetable capsules – 1 month supply
Tailored nutritional support for vegetarian and vegan dietsOnly use ingredients from vegan sourcesGelatin-free vegetable capsulesNot tested on animals
- Seaweed may not currently be a regular on your menu, but there are lots of varieties available and different ways to cook it – and it’s delicious.
Vertese® Algal Omega 3 capsules can support your healthy diet and lifestyle choices by providing a natural, vegan source of DHA and EPA, cleverly extracted from seaweed! DHA and EPA support the heart and DHA helps with brain function and vision
life’sOMEGATM (Algal Oil (Schizochytrium sp. Oil), High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Antioxidants (Natural Mixed Tocopherols & Ascorbyl Palmitate), Rosemary Extract), Capsule Shell (Modified Corn Starch, Glycerol, Carrageenan (Seagel Cap), Sodium Carbonate).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Do not use if blister is broken.
If under medical supervision, consult a doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are taking other medication, are pregnant or planning a pregnancy consult a healthcare professional before use.
Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication.
Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
For best before date see base of carton.
INGREDIENTS AMOUNT %EC NRV*
Algal Oil (life’sOMEGATM) 557 mg –
DHA 166.8 mg –
EPA 83.4 mg –
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
– No NRV established
Adults and children over 12 years: Swallow 1 capsule daily, preferably with a meal.