- Sometimes we expect too much of ourselves, but wouldn’t it be nice to have the energy to achieve at least some of the tasks on our list? Iron, alongside vitamin B12 and vitamin C are essential for giving us energy to keep us on the go.
It’s a little more challenging to find vegetarian and vegan sources of vitamin B12 and iron as they are more readily available in animal source foods, and often harder to absorb from the few vegetarian and vegan sources
- Iron can be obtained from foods such as eggs, spinach and beetroot
- It combines iron and vitamin B12 with other supporting nutrients to help energy levels and reduce tiredness
- It’s registered with the Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society approved.
The Right Choice?
If your dietary intake of iron or vitamin B12 is low
Vitamins B2, B6 & B12 help support normal energy-yielding metabolism and help reduce tiredness and fatigue
Iron, which forms red blood cells, is provided alongside natural beetroot
A gentle form of iron, suitable for sensitive stomachs
Naturally sourced vitamin C from acerola cherry, helps support energy production
Free from dairy, gluten, added sugar, salt and yeast
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
30 vegetable capsules – 1 month supply
Made in the UK
Tailored nutritional support for vegetarian and vegan dietsOnly use ingredients from vegan sourcesGelatin-free vegetable capsulesNot tested on animals
- We are a society that’s always on the go with a million things to do
- For vitamin B12 you have to be savvy with your choices by opting for fortified foods, and seaweed is a good source too – not so commonly eaten in the UK but readily available to buy.
Vertese® Beetroot, B12 & Iron Complex can support your healthy diet and lifestyle choices by providing vitamin B12, iron and natural sources of vitamin C from acerola cherry and iron from beetroot
- It’s free from dairy, added sugar, salt and yeast and does not include any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Acerola Cherry Extract (Malpighia punicifolia), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Ferrous Citrate, Maltodextrin, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Beetroot Powder (Beta vulgaris), Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin), Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid & DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Riboflavin, Copper Citrate, Dextrin, Modified Starch, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate), Folic Acid, Citric Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Do not use if blister is broken.
If under medical supervision, consult a doctor before use.
If you are taking other medication, are pregnant or planning a pregnancy consult a healthcare professional before use.
Contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
For best before date see base of carton.
INGREDIENTS AMOUNT %EC NRV*
Vitamin A 667iu 200 µg RE 25
(from Acerola Extract) 80 mg 100
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.6 mg 114
Vitamin B6 10 mg 714
Folic Acid 50 µg 25
Vitamin B12 20 µg 800
Iron 15 mg 107
Copper 500 µg 50
Beetroot Powder 25 mg –
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
– No NRV established
Adults and children over 12 years: Swallow 1 capsule daily, preferably with a meal.