- Omega 3 fats are known as essential fats which means the body can’t make them so we have to get them through the diet.
Omega 3 fats are a little more challenging to obtain from a vegetarian or vegan diet as the best dietary source is fish
- This doesn’t make dietary support impossible though, we just need to be a bit more creative with our food choices! Plant sources of omega 3 ALA include seeds such as hemp and flaxseed (also known as linseed)
- It’s free from dairy, added sugar, salt and yeast and does not include any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Fats in the diet are often given a bad press but not all fats are bad news, for instance the omega 3 fat ALA supports a healthy cholesterol level
- ALA can be used by the body to make other omega 3 fats.
Vertese® Flaxseed Oil capsules can support your healthy diet and lifestyle choices by providing a great natural source of omega 3 ALA to help maintain normal cholesterol levels
- It’s registered with the Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society approved.
The Right Choice?
If your dietary intake of omega 3 fatty acids is low
A rich source of the essential omega 3 fat ALA
2g daily of ALA helps maintain normal cholesterol levels
Free from dairy, gluten, added sugar, salt and yeast
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
30 vegetable capsules – 1 month supply
Tailored nutritional support for vegetarian and vegan dietsOnly use ingredients from vegan sourcesGelatin-free vegetable capsulesNot tested on animals
Flaxseed Oil, Capsule Shell (Modified Potato Starch, Glycerol, Potato Starch, Sorbitol, Gelling Agent (Processed Eucheuma Seaweed), Emulsifier (Mono & Diglycerides), Triglycerides, Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax)), Vitamin E (as DL Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Do not use if blister is broken.
If under medical supervision, consult a doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are taking other medication, are pregnant or planning a pregnancy consult a healthcare professional before use.
Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication.
Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
For best before date see base of carton.
INGREDIENTS AMOUNT %EC NRV*
Vitamin E 10 mg a-TE 83
Flaxseed Oil 1000 mg –
Omega 3 (ALA) 450 mg
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
– No NRV established
Adults and children over 12 years: Swallow 1 capsule daily, preferably with a meal.